Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hitting a Fermata

When I first started my glob--er, blog--I had a goal of posting every day.  As I found it difficult to find the time to do that, I planned on posting once a week.  Now, it's been over a month and a half since I last blogged.  I suppose, in trying to find my "rhythm", I hit a fermata.  I'm going to try to start up the beat again...

A lot has happened in that time:  my van was in the shop twice--once for gasket work, and once for being rear-ended; I suffered through a migraine; I slogged to and from work on a bike; my two proposals for "Book of the Quarter" at work floundered and died.  With all this going on, I certainly obtained a lot of material to blog on, but I didn't have the impetus to blog.  Migraines can do that to you--but then, so can riding twelve miles a day on a bike, when you aren't used to it.

What pushed me to start up the music again?  A need to discuss the market for those with college (especially doctorate) degrees.

1 comment:

  1. This is what Steven W. Lockley, a consulting member of NASA's fatigue management team, does, according to the New York Times.RELATED: Guard Your Laptop While TravelingHe Michael Kors Outlet Online also suggests using eye masks, earplugs and sleep aids to sleep on the plane.But overall, experts say to be patient. The further you Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale travel the longer it will take Coach Outlet Sale your body to acclimate itself to the new time zone.

    "Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the New Yeezy Shoes whole country decides that something wrong is something right. All Cheap Air Force Ones Coach Handbags Clearance products and services featured are selected by our editors. Offers may be subject to change without notice. See the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy (Your California Rights)for more information.

    ReplyDelete